TIPS Nails Care

For just pennies a day, you can help your dry, cracked, peeling or brittle nails become moisturized and healthier looking. Hangnails and damaged cuticles will heal and recede over time with no pushing or cutting required. Each bottle of T.I.P.S. No other product can make this claim.



We weren't born with bad nails. Bad nails are a result of what we do to them in our daily lives. Whether it is working with chemicals, cleaners or just extended immersion in water, our nails take a beating. T.I.P.S. puts back what nature never intended our nails to lose.

T.I.P.S. is especially beneficial to athletes whose hands and/or feet are exposed to excessive moisture, such as competitive swimmers, or in sports and jobs where nails are prone to be damaged. It is also effective in helping people stop nail biting.


T.I.P.S. can be used to grow out artificial nails without the damage and unsightly look of removing the artificial nails first. Just trim you nails as they grow and treat the expanding natural nail with T.I.P.S..

Nail polish wearers can use T.I.P.S. on the cuticle area, the skin surrounding the nail, and underneath the nail.



T.I.P.S. is not a polish and will not dry on your nail, nor is it a coating or cover up for nail damage. It is a conditioning solution that penetrates your nail with lipids, and is absorbed almost immediately, making the nail strong and flexible. T.I.P.S. isn't "on" your nail, it is "IN" your nail. Any remaining solution may be simply rubbed into your hands like you would a hand lotion.
Previous
Next Post »